To achieve production increases and cost minimisation in the plastics and adhesives industries, one of our current tasks consists of converting the charging of mixing and stirring systems from bagged goods to goods contained in silos or Big Bags and the accompanying automation of processes. Often, restricted space poses special challenges for our engineering specialists when implementing new system technology.
Our range of services reflects our successful track record. For instance, we offer the following system solutions for powder and granulate handling:
- complete systems for dosing aggregates including recipe control
- emptying stations for different kinds of bulk good trading units (Big Bags, bags, containers, drums, octabins, etc.)
- conveying and dosing systems utilising the DASAG powder pump
- pneumatic conveyor systems
- silo systems
- systems for areas with potentially explosive atmospheres
All systems are customised to meet individual customer requirements. Of course, we also offer after sales service for our systems following commissioning.